Monday 1 September 2014

Music Mondays

Morning Cherubs!

So it looks like summer is officially over here in the UK :( I can feel myself adding a layer of clothing each time I go outside. BUT that doesn't mean anybody is gloomy here at Lucy Blu HQ! 

Things are currently on a decent roll for me at the moment. Writing/producing music en masse, and currently working on an interesting throwback mashup that you kids of the 90s will (hopefully) LOVE! Don't forget to keep sharing my latest vid with all your gorgeous friends & families :-) if you haven't already, you can catch it here:



In other Music Monday news, I suppose I can't get away without mentioning that this weekend saw the return of the infamous X Factor! And yes I must admit I did tune in. My favourite acts were Andrea with his fabulous rendition of MJ's 'Who's Lovin You,' (One of my FAVOURITE songs of all time FYI!) and Only The Young. As a singer I have mixed feelings over the show, but once you accept it for what it is I think it can be enjoyed. People need to remember that first and foremost it is an entertainment programme, out to secure ratings.

FINALLY for today cherubs, I'm going to be soon releasing my first official video interview. I've been getting some questions recently from my gorgeous BluBelles and figured I'd stick them all in one place so you can all get to know me a little better. 

SO if you have any questions, send them over on Twitter to @lucybluofficial quick and I'll make sure to give you a little shoutout. 

Thanks loves!

Speak soon 
xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment