Friday 6 February 2015

All Loved Up

Happy February BluBelles!

It's the season of romance! And a bloody good time for it too, its SO COLD at the moment. Somebody needs to tell Idina Menzel that the Ice Storm was fun at first, but now its time to give it a rest! xD

I've recently been getting some more questions from you all on Twitter, so I thought I'd stick them all in a second #AskLucyBlu blog post, and here it is!


#AskLucyBlu Part 2 xoxoxox

Which artists have had the biggest influence on the music you make?
There really are too many to mention them all! I'm definitely lyrically influenced by modern day country rock - so your Carrie Underwoods and your Lady Antebellums. My sound has elements of country mixed with pop rock beats, with a Motown/Soul infused vocal. Image wise I'm greatly influence by the likes of Katy Perry and Demi Lovato -  anybody who likes a lot of colour! Hope that answers the question xD


What's your favourite song of all time?
Ah! You've sent me all hard questions! Hehe! Well currently, my favourite tune is Take Me To Church by Hozier - its just so haunting, I can't stop listening to it. But the one that always gets me up and dancing at parties is Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi - just an all-time epic choon!


What is the best part of year and why? What's your fave season and why?
My favourite season is definitely summer! You can't beat the sunshine! Or maybe that's just because I HATE being cold haha. The best part of the year for me is late August/Early September - although most hate it because it's back to school season! I like it, it's always nice and warm, and my birthday is just around the corner woohoo! :-)


Why are you called Lucy Blu?
Well Lucy is obviously my first name xD, and Blue is my favourite colour. When I then heard about a former bar in Nashville with the same name, I took that as a sign from fate that that was what my name was meant to be :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That's your lot for now cherubs. Keep your eyes fixed on my twitter feed for the next few weeks as I'm getting geared up to release some fab new covers and maybe even an original track or two as a taster for my upcoming album.

See you on the flip side!
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment