Monday 3 November 2014

Holidays are coming.... xDxDxD

GOOD EVENING BLOGHEADS!

So it's not even 5:30pm yet and I'm looking out the window and it's already SO dark! This is so not okay!
On the bright side I am already feeling pretty festive - which is totally unlike me for so early in the year. I'm normally the moany old fart who sees the christmas chocolates in Tescos this early and goes on a massive rant about it. But I'm about ready to bust out Now That's What I Call Christmas and cruise through the town!!!

Not sure what's brought on this crazy festive trend in me so early this year but I'm not complaining! Can't wait for snuggled nights in by the fire with mince pies and mulled wine mmmmmm!

Anyway, this weekend I had my super duper superhero themed birthday extravaganza - you can find photos of the festivities on my instagram account - @lucyblumusic.

It was great fun with superhero movies, games, food and drink. Big thank you to all my wonderful friends who came to celebrate with me - better late than never!

In more music type news, I'm excited to be working on a new track - working title is currently Song 4 You. It will definitely be making an appearance on my debut album which will be out mid 2015. It's an amalgamation of loads of little ideas I've had buzzing around my head 

My gig diary is also slowly filling up and starting to take shape - if you're interested in booking me for any events or gigs, make sure to email my management at linda@csmanagementuk.com before I'm all booked up! 

Support on Twitter and Facebook has been legendary recently - really want to thank all of you who have been my fabulous BluBelles from Day 1. I will honestly never forget the amazing words and actions of you guys. Because after all, without you guys, what good am I?

Peace and love and sparkles world

xoxoxoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment