Friday 3 October 2014

October Wishes

Hi-de-ho gorgeous ones and welcome to my first blog post of October 2014!

Where on earth has this year gone? Can't believe how quickly time is flying. It's pretty scary isn't it? 

On a lighter note, October is my FAVOURITE month because MY BIRTHDAY is in October! Wahoo! 

From all your wonderful replies on twitter it seems lots of my BluBelles out there are also October babies, so here's hoping all our fabulous birthday wishes come true!

This month has also seen the release of my first OFFICIAL interview, with Music of the Future. Which you can find here!

As well as that, I've had a few extra questions come in from some of you guys, so thought I'd add them in to this blog post so you can all get to know me a little better! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What's your favourite food?
A nice easy one to start off with, and my FAVE subject! My favourite meal is undoubtedly Spaghetti Bolognese, BUT I've got a soft spot for anything that involves cheese or chocolate :) 

2) What did you want to be when you were little?

As clichee as it sounds, I can't remember ever wanting to anything other than perform. Unless you count the brief era in my childhood when I decided I was going to be a waitress on roller skates :)

3) Do you have any brothers and sisters?

I have one older brother. He's into music aswell and I probably wouldnt have the broad taste in music I have today without him.

4) Who is your celebrity crush?

Now that IS a tough one. Depends what day of the week it is....hehe. But right now it's definitely Tom Hiddleston. 

5) What's your favourite movie?
Such a tough question! At the moment I can't stop watching Despicable Me 2! I just love those minions! But my favourite film of all time has got to be either Avengers Assemble or the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. 

6) Is there a genre of music you really don't like?

Honestly no. There are genres you probably wouldn't catch me listening to, but I'm of the opinion that if even one person likes something, they must have a reason to, so the rest of us should appreciate it for that reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your questions so far BluBelles, if there's anything else you'd like to know, don't be shy! Message me on twitter @lucybluofficial

Love & Sparkles

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment